Who are Anahata Collaborative Patrons?
Anahata Collaborative Patrons support the art and wellness programming at Anahata Collaborative throughout the year. They are small businesses (sometimes individuals) who have a similar mission of creativity, wellness and doing good.
What do Anahata Collaborative Patrons Receive?
As a Thank You for your support and encouragement of our programming and our space, we extend:
- a 40% discount on hourly rental of the Anahata Studio for photo and video shoots, workshops, classes, etc during the year.*
- 10% discount to all Anahata supported events during the year of your patronship.
- Your business listed on our website (with applicable links).
- Your events at Anahata Collaborative posted on our event calendar.
- A business mailing address.
*Excludes Corporate or Event packages
How does one become an Anahata Collaborative Patron?
There are limited spots for this program based on need, and alignment with Anahata Collaborative's mission and values.
Anahata Collaborative Patrons agree to the following financial commitment: $550/year or $50/mth for 12 months.
If you are interested in becoming a Patron, please complete the Application below for consideration.